I love this time of year.


I don't know about anyone else but I always seem to slack in the house work/cooking/baking departments during the Summer because it's just TOO hot. So I'm always looking forward to Fall. Not only is it my favorite season but I love cooking & baking and can't wait to try out some new recipes. Allrecipes.com is one of my favorite websites and I find myself spending hours searching the website for all kinds of delicious new recipes.


Yesterday I baked us some homemade white bread in our bread machine. I kind of feel like I cheated cause I used the bread machine but it's just so much easier and quicker than doing the whole thing from scratch myself. Husband loved the bread so much he declared that I have to make us 4 to 5 loafs a week and we are not allowed to buy bread from the store anymore. I agree though, homemade bread is so much better so I won't mind making it every week. I can't wait to try other types of breads as well, I want to make cinnamon raison, pumpernickel, maple whole wheat, chocolate chip, sour dough, the list goes on... :)




[Photos by me]

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

2 comments:

tiffany zajas said...

Mmmmm...that bread looks delicious! I've been wanting to make some homemade bread for a while now. I need to just go ahead and do it.

I bet the weather in Maine is lovely right now. Fall was always my favorite season there. I miss it. :)

Courtney said...

Oh it definitely is, Fall is my favorite season here too! :)